Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Overwhelmed

I'm hiding in the dark atm, trying to work, but it's pretty hard

I'm in the dark because I don't want to get trick or treated tonight - I don't ahve anything to give - last 2 kids ended up with a pound each - now thats a lot for a student!

I had a minor freak out today and cried a bit, I'm feeling really overwhelmed by all the work, and its getting me down. even listening to my angriest music didn't help, which isn't a good sign.

There must be something in the water - Mark is feeling up, down and round about at the moment, and even offered to stab me in the leg with his biro today, during a lecture. I declined.

Housemate Kate cut my fringe the other day too, so I paid her back today by cooking a big lasagne, first time I've done it, and it was pretty god damn good!

Mark has challenged me to a cook off, but I just know I'm going to win, he doesn't stand a chance and I think he's realising that now, especially after the masterpiece that was Sunday roast.

I'm working away and hopefully can have a fair bit of time off this weekend to see my parents, I know I need to catch up with my dissertation stuff, and I'll do that after the interim hand in for RSA on Thursday, then there's the research for the government legislation on landfill, my internet site, flash assignment, those interim hand ins for next week, CADing up my RSA, modifying my Heated Seating - all for roughly a weeks time...


Argh, I'm crying again, this is not good...I'm going to go drown my sorrows in Innocent Smoothies...

Fact of the Post: I have had 2 "panic" attacks today and cried 3 times

No comments: