Thursday, November 09, 2006

Eureka!

Just a quick one this morning, to say that all seems to be back to normal(ish) on my blog - there were a scary few mins when I couldn't get rid of the orange background and green text I accidently edited into the html code!

I had the cook off last night - I won by a mile! so I am now the Winner, Victor, Queen of them All, and Mark is a complete LOSER!

Worryingly, the judge, Hilda, seems to think Mark and I act like an old married couple :S


But here's for the important news!

I think I have The Idea hehe YAY!

I'm going to see Isabelle this morning and check it over with her, see what she thinks but I think I've done it!

*watch this space for the moment when I think I Haven't got The Idea and the ensuing come-down*


Fact of the Post: My bolognese is better than Mark's!



**I have re-discovered The Bees and Ildewild, so I'm living in a retro Indie world at the moment, and it's great**

***I've taken comment moderation off too, as no-one seems to like commenting :(***

No comments: