Friday, December 08, 2006

Flash Aa-aaaaaaaaaaaa

I've finished my Flash assignment and loaded it onto the internet! Here

Only one problem...I had to redo my opening page to get it to work, and now none of my HTML pages work, leading me to suspect that there are coding errors...which means...I have to start again!
I'm not too stressed - I should be able to sort it in a matter of hours - I have all the images, I know how to format now, and I think I just need to clean up the code but I won't speak too soon...

Not really something that I could have done with really, but a couple of hours and I should be sorted!
HTML tonight, and some rest before heading into the rest of the work! WOOP I'm upbeat! :D


3 Beautiful Things

1. Having a mid-afternoon nap with Hellie in my lovely double bed while we wait for her washing to finish.

2. Finally retrieving my tweezers from down the back of my chest of draws

3. Finishing my flash assignment :D

No comments: