Sunday, December 24, 2006

Work on Christmas Eve

I'm at home now, trying to work.

It's not happening at the moment but I have great ambitions to at least start my report for the heated seat today...

This morning Mum tied my hands behind my back and told me that we were now going to clean out my entire room! It only took 3 hours which I was quite impressed by, but its a revelation to have a room I can move around in and actually sit on the bed rather than fighting over piles of stuff!

This afore mentioned stuff is now sat on the landing outside my room...oops

When I packed up my room to come home, I was going for the streamlined look with minimalist packing, but it means I left at uni my iPod charger and and speakers to my computer, so I am effectively soundless - rather annoying I have to admit!

Well I had better get on and do some work, then I'll feel a bit better! (I get the feeling I might come and work on christmas day if the whole "family" thing gets too much for me!)


3 Beautiful Things

1. The beautiful joint of ham we had for dinner last night

2. Seeing my parents' new pond and patio they;ve had since I was last at home

3. Going out for a walk with Dad and Stu and having to wrap up warm!

No comments: