Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cutting it fine...or am I??

I'm at the difficult phase of design work, which is waiting for images to render which in some cases can take up to 8 or 9 hours each, likely I'm only doing small images but they still take an hour each, and in that time I'm lucky if I can get on the internet, let alone do anything on my computer. Since all I have left is to write the report, there's actually nothing I can do.

This isn't that much of a relaxing time tho, as I was up and down every hour in the night to set renderings going etc, and it means that although I effectively have been sat on my bum watching TV, or "sleeping", I'm knackered.

Today was a bit more interesting as I had a 3 hour lecture this morning. To be honest I could quite easily have skipped it, but otherwise I think the cabin fever would be setting in and there's no point in letting things get that far.

Hand in is on Monday, and so far I have written only a minimal amount on a introduction, which will probably have to be cut out anyway. this means I have 4 days to write and refine a 3000 word report...I wonder if that's enough, I really don't know....


3BT

1. My "to do" list getting down to one last item "write report"

2. A change in the air this lunch time, the first traces of summer

3. Looking forward to the the luxury of sleep, next Monday night

No comments: