Sunday, January 07, 2007

Dinner parties and comedy

I had a rather unproductive day yesterday but to be honest I'm not too stressed out about it.

I'm going to give it a good wack at the project today, and I have some design decisions to make, but other than that I think its going to be fine :D

I've also been sorting out the mystery dinner party, still have a few people to get confirmations from, but it looks like its going to be ok in terms of who comes and who doesn't, and plus I have all the info etc printed out ready for use, so it'll be less hassle next weekend!

I'm just too organised!

Yesterday in HMV I was debating whether to get the Black Books DVDs in the sale - apparently very funny but I never managed to catch any of it, I wonder if there are any on eBay...

(Had better get changed and ready to work)

Catch you later!

No comments: