Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.....

Good news today, I have finished designing, and I started my CAD yesterday - I think I have finished one model, and I'm going to start on the other 2 tomorrow, which both just take elements from the first one and slightly re-jig them :D

In other news, I turned 22 today!

Its been a good day, mostly just working and preparing for the big party tonight, making sure my victims are all organised and sorting out the final logistics and cooking.

Now for a slight breather a bit more work and then getting ready...I'm very excited, but also slightly worried that something will go wrong tonight...

Photos tomorrow....

1. Tom remembering how I said I never had any champagne glasses, and getting me a pair for my birthday

2. Having my brother up to stay :D

3. The beautiful handbag and make-up my mum got me

No comments: