Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Exhaustion and demoralisation

Sins to music have been committed tonight, I've been listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack :S
However I've been enjoying the very uplifting pop of it all, so that can't be a bad thing!

Life and work are slow at the moment, my files for the water jet cutter have all been corrupted and I'm starting again...for every 1 step forward, 5 steps back, but that's just the way I guess. I'm going to try to get some (highly boring) footage of the jet cutter in action - loads of steam and spraying of dirty water!

I have been making progress with my heating circuit tho, so things are all doom and gloom :)
This weekend I'll be doing my interviews and hopefully getting them transcribed quickly so I can go home.

I need to have a break, I realised I've been working straight since Christmas Day, with only 1 day off for my birthday. I'm tired, I ache and I need a reality check, to get out of the vacuum and get some perspective. Home seems like a very good idea.

I've also decided to experiment with tagging - I'll see what happens to my traffic counts to see whether it'll be worth bothering with!

No comments: