Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The last few (uneventful) days

Apologies for the lack of posting, I have been relaxing after the end of term, sleeping in, and generally being a slacker!

I went out with Nikki on Friday for a few drinks but we were both shattered and back in bed by 11pm and I only managed to stay out til midnight on Sunday due to the clocks going forward, although it was nice to sit in the pub with the guys and drink cider. On Saturday I went round to Tegans for a cup of tea at 1pm, Julia joined us and eventually we gave up on the idea of moving, so went to get a DVD and I left Tegan's at midnight - it was great to spend a whole day with the girls for a change, especially as I'm now away for a month.

I'm now at home and have unpacked all my stuff, I didn't bring home much, but what I have seems to fill the room completely...it might have something to do with the fact that Mum has been using my room as a dumping ground for all her old computer parts - so far there are 3 monitors, a keyboard, 2 printers, a scanner, and a CPU...I feel like I'm living in a computer shop....something must be done about it.

Its also a lovely day today, and I'm going to go for a walk with the family later, it'll be nice to get out and about for a change, but then I must sit down to doing my dissertation. I have collected 9 interviews over the weekend, so it was productive in some terms, now I need to transcribe each one and possibly fiddle the answers a bit to give me stuff I can use...let's hope my dissertation tutor never reads this!!

Anyway I'll sign off for now, I expect I'll be blogging a lot over the next month as I get incredibly bored of working!

No comments: