Friday, April 06, 2007

Ashamed

I'm sorry dear readers, that I have been neglecting my blog for the last week. The short answer to why is because I've been working very hard on the dissertation, which has come into the final stages - I've got 8795 word of 9000 but still have to discuss my findings and conclude, so it's not going to be that easy sailing. Nonetheless I'm getting there, which is always good!

In a longer answer I might mention that Facebook, BBC News and Monsoon have taken up the rest of my time...but I'll pretend I didn't just say that, and let you continue to believe I'm a hard working swot.

I did go to Bath yesterday, which is something I can't avoid mentioning, and I got a few new pieces funded by the Bank of Mummy; they're very lovely there and always a pleasure to deal with. The most spectacular part of it was the new silk dress, in turquoise, brown and lemon, (sounds revolting, looks fabulous), it's 100% silk so I'll have to pick my occasion well, but its lovely nonetheless. Photos will be coming soon...

On the subject of photos, The Silver Fox fell asleep in the car...

No comments: