Friday, June 15, 2007

Mania!

Out again last night, for a meal with all the crew, Rich is leaving for America and Tom and I are heading to Glastonbury all on tuesday, which happens to be the last day of the show so there won't be any time left to say good bye - its strange really, I hope I see some of this lot again....

Needless to say yesterday's exhibition activities went well, however me with a hangover, pro-plus and a focus to get things done put the fear of god into some people. Having said that I was nice to everyone, didn't snap and just zoooooooomed around all day, getting home and being completely knackered.

I saw that boy last night in passing in a pub and then again in the street 5 minutes later. I think to say I was well and truly blanked is an understatement...and as Rich pointed out I've been dropped by a fresher!! haha anyway I'm not too fussed, it was highly immature and makes me realise my decision to just stop making contact was a good one (a decision that seems it was mutual too).

Anyway I now have to head into uni to make the exhibition happen. I'm thinking some before, during and after photos might show how much has been done in a day!

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Busy girl. Exciting times. Enjoy.

Puss

Quink said...

He blanked you? What a squit.