Tuesday, July 17, 2007

10 beautiful things (because I've been rubbish and not done any in ages)

1. My parents having a brilliant day on their 30th wedding anniversary.

2. Phil thinking that wearing a Borat mankini for his 40th birthday was a good idea. I wonder what his poor children will think in the future. Pictures to embarrass your children anyone?

3. Seeing my friends and family again. Sometimes it feels like the only people I see are my mum, dad, brother and the people on TV...

4. Being requested to bake the infamous chocolate and Guiness cake for graduation and the family

5. The upcoming arrival of 2nd Cousin No. 6. I want a girl. The parent's want a boy. Damn it. (Being the last girl born into my family over 22 years ago means we're overdue a girl. Well that's my logic anyway)

6. The sun just bursting through, even if it's only for a second, before fading away again

7. Next door's house finally being sold. Maybe we'll get some nice neighbours....

8. My old landlord not noticing that I accidentally took the supplied office chair home with me, saving me losing my deposit...

9. Getting an iTrip and listening to Amy Winehouse at full volume in the car

10. Hearing from Steph, a long lost friend, and arranging to meet up in August

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Chocolate and Guinness cake?! My God that sounds divine! I have to try that...

Puss

ERA said...

I'll send you the recipe :)
It actually requires very little guiness for the cake, so you can drink the rest during making...bliss