Sunday, October 07, 2007

MIA

It's been a long week missing, one full of adventures, boredom and sleeping.

The first week at work was good, I have many projects on, interesting ones too which is nice and some rather crazy ones too. I'm happy. I've also met so many wonderful people, the company seems to be entirely made up of under 35s, and I've now got many new international friends! I've even just come back from showing all the French graduates that English roast beef can be gorgeous :D.

House hunting is going slow, its difficult to find houses I want in the right area but I've still got a few weeks left in B&B to sort that out. I finally have my computer here with me tho, so expect to be back to the usual schedule of posting from now on
I promise to catch up on my reading soon
xx
----------------
Now playing: Embrace - My Weakness Is None Of Your Business
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Exciting times.

Puss

ERA said...

hmmm not really!