Sunday, October 08, 2006

About me 2

51. I’ve seen a girl break her neck on a bouncy castle and it was on my “watch”

52. …I’ve been in an ambulance with a girl with a broken neck

53. I’m addicted to Pride and Prejudice and own all versions on film and TV

54. My dad was once offered 4 white racing camels in exchange for my hand in marriage (he said no!)

55. I love photography, but spend so much time doing design I’m too tired to bother anymore

56. The first film I ever loved was Speed

57. I’m so addicted to BBC news, I have the RSS feeds on my mobile and PC, desktop shortcuts, and watch BBC News 24 when I’m bored…

58. …I earnt myself a reputation for my BBC News addiction

59. I have 113 contacts on my MSN, but only ever speak to about 15 of them, and only about 3 regularly

60. I only buy Sony Erisson phones – all others are inferior and impossible to use

61. I’ve learnt to live with the annoying little bugs that occasionally crop up in my K800i

62. I think Britpop was the best era in music, even if I don’t l like half of it

63. Mashed potato is the comfort food of the gods

64. My favourite colour is a deep azure blue

65. If I was a shape I’d be a rectangle *I think*

66. If I was an animal I’d be an lion, strong and powerful, but ultimately just a big kitten

67. If I had a dog I’d have a German Sheppard, and call him Bernie

68. I own 9 pairs of shoes, and don’t feel the need for any more

69. According to my friends, there’s a “Rach-smell”…

70. …my “smell” is Ralph

71. I fancy Ron Wheasley from Harry Potter…even though I know it’s so wrong!

72. I remember when penny sweets really were a penny

73. My favourite place in the whole world is The Orange Tree

74. I was born in Scotland

75. I have a birthmark on the back of my leg that looks like a raspberry

76. If I’m out at night, I look for the constellation Cassiopeia, and it makes me feel less alone

77. I complain about *everything*…

78. …but when I stop complaining that’s when something’s really wrong

79. I once told one of my teachers I was in love with him when I was drunk…with his wife stood next to him…even though I hated him!

80. I’m very lazy and will do the minimum that I need to get me through

81. However, conversely I’m hugely competitive with other people and will raise my game if I think they’ll “win”

82. I have 3458 songs on my iTunes, which is 9 days, 5 hours and 16 mins or 15.57Gb

83. I love war films or anything thought provoking like Battle Royale, or Amelie

84. I hate horror films

85. I use Firefox because IE drives me crazy – I wish I had time to understand Linux

86. I score ISTJ on MBTI testing

87. Most people think I’m incredibly outgoing, but in fact I’m petrified of new people

88. I have Grade 1 Trumpet

89. I love walking but I don’t “do” hills

90. Brussel sprouts taste bitter to me

91. I listen to BBC Radio 1, but am considering moving to Radio 2, as the current affairs and news coverage aren’t good enough

92. I’m not scared of spiders

93. Pearls are my favourite necklace

94. I’ve suddenly become allergic to everything

95. I like a guy but he doesn't know I exist :(

96. I live with a couple and a guy off the internet!

97. I’ve just given up alcohol

98. I love strawberries

99. I love champagne

100. Did I mention I’ve given up alcohol…

There we go I did it...!

1 comment:

Michael said...

My Sony Ericsson is only about a year old and the button in the middle doesn't work. I'm thinking of going back to Nokia.

Hills are the best part of walking.

By the way, do you get to see my blog via my signature here?

Michael