Monday, October 09, 2006

Mystery

So I think I have the flu and I'm not happy at all, I feel awful! (ok I promised no more whinging, but seriously, this hurts!)

It's only the second week of uni so hopefully I'll be able to take it easy for the next few days without actually harming my work, and at least the lecturers have started putting presentations etc on the internet, so even if I do miss a bit I won't get behind *ahhh the comforts of modern technology*

Last night was a terrible nights sleep for me, I woke up continually not being able to breathe, it was horrible and quite frustrating/scary, I'm starting to wonder if the allergies I've just been diagnosed with were actually the build up to me getting very ill - although it's being going on since the beginning of summer...its a mystery.

I posted my last 50 "About me's" yesterday, I'd been saving that up, but in retrospect it wasn't as funny/light hearted as the first part - maybe that's just a manifestation of the fact that I'm getting down to work, and not really seeing the funny side of life that much right now! *don't get me wrong, I have a GSOH, I'm just "in the zone"*

I went to see 2 really good mates from my course yesterday too, it was nice to see them as they've graduated and it feels weird without them around - it makes me feel fairly lonely without them, but it was nice to hear that one is trying to get a job up here in the Midlands, and that the other is going to stay in Lufbra - I feel a bit bad that I hadn't seen her at all in the last few weeks and she lives here!
They've also decided that as I have recently come back onto the market, that they want to matchmake me - they've been doing that since the very first time I met them, so it was slightly hilerious hearing their ever increasingly crazy strategies for getting me a boyfriend! Tbh I'm perfectly happy on my own right now, I need to focus on work and know I wouldn't have any time to see a guy let alone nurture a relationship, plus it would be too cruel on my ex.

Well I'd better get my hair dry (I can't imagine that it's helping my current condition) and then get ready for the 3 mile trip to uni...have lost a shocking half stone in a week with all the walking...need to increase my calorie intake methinks...*not into dieting thankyouverymuch*

No comments: