Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Prone to Exaggeration

Wooop!

My iPod just arrived, I've plugged her in and I'm waiting for her to charge :D
I ended up having "Rach in three words: Prone to Exaggeration" engraved on the back - anyone who knows me exactly what I'm talking about!

I went swimming this morning, and although my lungs decided to delightfully attempt to expel all the reminants of my chesty cough in the middle, it was good. Up nice and early and I feel all refreshed too! I've been treating myself to the day "off" between lectures, as I only have a couple of hours here and there, and inevitably I will be working late tonight anyway, I thought I should get some "Rach time" now!

ahhh, just finished Neighbours - yes I love the trash TV - its the only soap I watch and it forces me to eat lunch and have a break in any other day, so it can only be a good thing

well that's it for the moment, got to head into uni for a dissertation tutorial...

...some time later...

back now, had an interesting few hours, managed to chat to a few people which was nice - networking is really gonna help this year!

right I have an engineering mate coming over for some help with some POS (point of sale) designs, so I need to crack on with my work

(and go shopping!)

Fact of the Post: There are no glass recycling plants currently in existance in the UK, all glass collected for "recycling" is crushed up and stuck in landfill, and in the cases of good councils, in a designated area, so it can be dug up in the future and recycled if ever someone builds a plant...

Well done Isabelle for getting the permission you needed to go ahead with your project!

No comments: