Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Three Million

I'm feeling a bit better, thanks for all the texts wishing me well! Shame on you who didn't text! ;)

I've been working a bit on and off today and actually got through a fair bit, I've got a whole load of sketchwork I should have done but I'm not inspired at all, so I'll wait until tomorrow, and render them quickly on photoshop before my Dragon's Den tutorial...pretty much as it says on the tin.

I'll be going in to present to a tutor and a post-grad, plus the rest of my group. My group are really supportive (or rather they just don't say anything bad...or good...or in fact much at all!)

I've got a tutor called David and he's really nice, he's actually a practicing Industrial Designer so I trust what he has to say a lot more than any of the full time lecturers - most of whom are over 40, and haven't working in the real world for at least 10 years...hardly cutting edge.

My brother failed his driving test so he's a bit gutted, I haven't spoken to him yet coz he's not answering the phone :(

well its time for me to brave the Night Nurse - Mum's told me to buy some Day Nurse too...oh yeah she also reckons you can buy turbines for £40 from B&Q - I think it might be the B&Q in her head coz I can only find one for £1498...

I had mashed potato with fresh basil from my plant Foxy...(get it, Basil the Fox..?), hmmm it was yummy and made me feel better even if the housemates took the piss!

Fact of the Post: More than 3 million people in Ranipet, India are affected by pollution from local tanneries

No comments: