Friday, November 17, 2006

Actions and Consequences

We went out last night to celebrate handing in RSA, not the best night I've had in a while - mostly due to the fact that the cash point rather flatly but firmly told me to p*ss off, therefore equaling little opportunity to actually enjoy myself...

...that little situation may have something to do with the beautiful new shoes I bought...

...which, although beautiful, had the nasty side-effect of killing my feet, so much so that I swapped my shoes with one of the guys from my course (who has worryingly small feet for a man, and enjoyed prancing round the bar in glittery 4 inch stilettos just that little bit too much...)

So today I was a little hungover, not much but mostly just knackered. I had to walk up to Engineering to hand in some coursework, so thats now 16 credits down, 104 to go before I complete my degree...every little helps!
The stroll was nice, breezy as ever in the Big L, but also the colours on the trees were just beautiful. It's the first time I've noticed them this year, maybe because I've had my head down working so hard, but it cheered me up immensely!

I've also decided that I want to be a demolishon worker - they're knocking down a building at uni with a big ball on a chain, hanging from a crane - real old school, but talk about a fantastic way to relieve stress!

I'm also very excited, I'm going to see the new Bond movie tonight, I'm going on my own and it should be fantastic! I love going to the movies on my own - it means that I can have a bit of metime which I need at the moment, I'm just so tired, and also a bit pissed off with someone.

This person has really wound me up. Yesterday at hand in, he was running late, so myself and Terry ushered him in, I started pinning up his display boards, Terry filled out the paperwork, and he just stood there and sulked, didn't say thank you and then walked off without even a hint of appreciation for the effort we'd made to help out a mate - I could quite easily have just left him to struggle along and miss the deadline - which is weighted enough to mean that a failed submission would fail the module...thus ruining your degree.

I need a few days to cool off on that I think!

I will post the images of my RSA in another post...

No comments: