Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nap Time

It seems like an age since I last posted even though it has only been 3 days.

Let me tell you why. I have just handed in my RSA Wellbeing project.

Previous to this from Sunday to Tuesday...
I had 6 hours sleep
I drank 43 cups of tea
I had no showers
I didn't brush my teeth
I had one meal
I wore the same clothes
I sat in the same seat, for 20 hours straight at some stages
I couldn't have any music because my iPod ran out of battery and my computer couldn't do more than 1 thing at once
I had no internet

This is why it felt so long.

I'm pleased to report that I was ready for hand in 16 hours before the deadline, and since finishing, I have showered, ate, washed, brushed changed clothes and slept.

I'm still shattered and seem to have taken on the thousand yard stare, I am assured this will subside with time

Now I am going to eat, watch Neighbours, have a nap and then Isabelle and I are going into town for a bit of clothes shopping, before heading out tonight for a few drinks - I know I'll need a bit more sleep if I'm going to last past 9pm

I will post images of my boards tomorrow I think, for now I never want to see that project again!

*nap time*

No comments: