Monday, November 13, 2006

"That were crap"

Hello hello

How are you this morning? (feel free to reply into the comments box - it would be nice to think that someone reads this...!)

CAD is going ok, only I can't perform a couple of functions which has screwed my work - I bet if I ask Mark (when he eventually wakes up) he'll be able to tell me in 3 seconds, and that will be another half day wasted, stuck against a brick wall.

I hate having to rely on people to help me out at the moment, but I'm learning new software so I can't really manage on my own!
Mark pointed out yesterday that he doesn't want to help people coz he wants a good degree, I pointed out he was helping me, and he let slip that he doesn't see me as a threat.

Great. Even my mates think I'm crap.

I think I'll be ace once I've had a year in industry, learnt the ropes a bit better and improved my design process - maybe milk drinks were a bad idea...??

I'm fairly stoical about it, I will get there in the end, and I know that eventually I'll have the confidence to feel that I can hold my own, although I'm not sure if it will be in design.

Accenture here I come...

It's looking cold and windy out, I don't want to go to my lecture...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog ready everyday and is a great way to keep up to date with the goings on in rachel mundays crazy hectic world!!!!!!
Keep up the hard work and we know you can do it.
Steve