Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Christmas Tree Fairy

The last few days have been a bit hectic, I've been running around trying to achieve about 4 billion things at once and seemingly getting nowhere!

I'm so sick of being a student, I'm missing out on getting paid, boy, I can't wait to leave Lufbra!

She's been good to me, but I've outgrown her now, I need to move onwards and upwards.
I have a lot to offer people but I just don't feel I can do all that here - its too incestuous and everyone knows too much.
I've always been the same - at about this point in school I was so chomping at the bit to get out so I'm kinda excited about it too. I spoke to an old mate this morning tho, and he's still looking for a job and has down graded his hopes to a Project management job, it sucks!

Hence why I can't wait to get away and meet new people

Well I've done zero work today - I've been busy sorting out my fancy dress costume for Friday night...Christmas Tree Fairy, here I come...!

I wonder if I should have a small Christmas Tree attached to my bum...

xx

No comments: