Monday, November 20, 2006

Infected

I think I'm getting an eye infection - I had one earlier on this term.

I wonder if it's to do with wearing eyeliner, then late at night when I am still working but haven't taken my makeup off, that rubbing my eyes is making it bad?

(that was the worst English ever!)

**On an upside, I have finished the website part of my "Internet and Interface" module - just have to do a flash tutorial on how to use an Opel's in-car entertainment system...**

I also finally installed our internet at the house - 2 months after moving in, so I have scored yet more Housemate Points, as they finally have a stable (non piggybacked) connection!

I scored a fair few Housemate Points at the weekend going to watch Kate play hockey in the freezing cold - then a girl got hit in the face with a stick - ended up with a huge pool of blood, and flesh hanging off her face - needless to say it must have brightened up the Ambulance Service's Saturday morning, as at one point there were 7 of them on the scene...

50 stitches and 3 hours of surgery later and apparently the hardest thing about it is that she can't eat bread...it gets stuck, apparently...

sweet dreams
xx

No comments: