Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Innit

I passed a mini-milestone today - I have now had over 200 hits on the blog - I have to say most must be me as I use the links on the side to get to my other favourite blogs!

I've finished my provisional boards for RSA, I just need to get an idea and CAD it up for which I've had a couple of offers of help - I'm feeling a little more in control today.

I got given a book at work called "Creative Block" and its a little block shaped book that has loads of ideas for kick starting your work again. It was this book that inspired me to write down how it felt to have a block and I think it helped!

I'm going to put on my boards when I've finished this project - provided I like them, just to give a bit of an update - its all very well me chatting away about my work - but whats the fun if you can's see it??

I will probably scan in all my development sheets too, so that you can see the design process a bit clearer, as I understand for non-designers it must be pretty impossible trying to figure out what the hell happens inside a designer's head.
I may even do a post on my design process - which is pretty individual but might give others an idea of what I do!

I'm also considering redesigning this page template at some stage - I really like the use of brown and green together in design...watch this space

I'm having a cook off tonight with Mark - he thinks he can beat me at spag bol - he'll be lucky!

*No rest for the wicked*


Fact of the Post: There are more English-speakers in India than anywhere else in the world

No comments: