Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Driving tests!

Firstly, Congratulations to my brother Steve! Well done for passing your driving test, 5th time lucky I say!

So another day has been and gone.

Its been a so-so day. I've managed to get some good ideas for concrete/cement use for prototyping, my seat, and even found some underfloor heating mesh from one of my tutors that I can test with, *saves me £120*.

My RSA isn't going so well, I'm feeling cut adrift today, Isabelle has finally hit on The Idea, its what we all aim for, you know it when you've got it, and I haven't. Its stressing me out and I feel like I have no direction at the moment. I'm going round in circles and getting nowhere, its incredibly frustrating.

I can't even put my presentation boards together yet coz it just doesn't feel right yet.

I don't know what to do. I guess this is what they call creative block...

Its very scary really, it makes me feel inadequate and small, insignificant and useless. It makes me feel like I'm not a proper designer, like I should have ideas all the time, and be able to deal with this and get on with it.
It plays on all my insecurities and that hurts.

I've got 9 days to crack this, CAD it up, render it, and present and that's not long - it'll take me at least 3 days to CAD it, at least another 3 to render out images, plus printing time and assembly...

*trying not to freak out*

I need to brainstorm with Isabelle but she's out tonight at a meeting, so it'll have to wait.

I need a glass of wine, but all I've got is cooking wine... hmmmmm not sure if I can handle that...

I'm actually starting to feel sick to my stomach, so much rides on me getting The Ideas this year, its too much to take - maybe I will just end up at Accenture after all.


Fact of the Post: Children are addicted to TV

No comments: