Monday, November 06, 2006

Vaguely Interesting

Posting has been a bit thin on the ground at the moment, I'm working like crazy to finish all my website plans for an interim assignment on Friday, as well as catch up on loads of Heating seating stuff, and finish off the designs for my RSA.

I'm planning on choosing a design by the end of tomorrow, and having looked back at most of the suggestions, I have actually already designed most of them briefly anyway, so its not completely back to the drawing board.

But now onto the interesting stuff.

Mum and Dad came up this weekend, and it was really great to see them (although I could have done with some time to work!). Mum took me shopping so I'm all decked out in new togs :D
I cooked for them loads and I think they went away all stuffed to the brim, but thus achieving my aim of proving to them that I've finally sorted this whole living on my own thing (after 13 years...). They did however help me hang my beautiful Sari's and cover the front door so that looks good.
We went to the uni fireworks, which were mind-blowingly great, well worth the £4 it cost to get in - plus it entertained my parents on a Saturday night

I also feel like I haven't spoken to David in an age and I'm missing him like mad - it helps me just spilling all my stress to him - it's helping me keep sane by just being himself :)

ARGHHHHHH

Back to the work, and sticking my head in the sand.


Fact of the Post: IKEA sofa's in denim are RUBBISH

No comments: