Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chai to you too

Today has been a good day, Kate bought Chai tea today and each mug is like a little cup of Christmas, which considering the season is lovely!

I've been working a bit, but what I have done has been good, so I'm happier about my work load, I just had to work a bit tonight before my tutorial tomorrow at 9am!!
I'm definitely a morning person, so it shouldn't be bad at all, only I normally have my tutorial in the afternoon, allowing time in the morning for work. Instead I'm having to work into the evening, not something that I'm particularly good at!

Grand Designs is on too, which I love to watch, and I may indeed sack in the work until it's finished. I think one day I will restore my own house and turn it from a dream, and make it beautiful.
I have the eye enough to manage that and thankfully have always been a hands on person, enough to be able to cope with all the DIY in any home I live in. (Yes, I realise that restoring a house is far more work than DIY....!)

well food is a-calling and I think I deserve a cup of Chai :D


3 Beautiful Things

1. Walking behind the boiler house of the library on the way to a lecture, freezing cold, and walking into a gentle blanket of warm air from the outflow surround me

2. Getting my marks back for RSA, and achieving 65, which is a 2:1, and a good enough grade for me to smile about

3. Breaking the back of my flash assignment, getting into it and realising that I have a lot of work to do, but it's not as bad as I thought




No comments: