Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Murder Mystery

The day has been fairly relaxed for me so far, I've not got that much done but I'm in a surprisingly good mood about it anyway!

I'm just about to head back into the department to have some fun with either Flash or mocking up some circuitry...maybe even both...fun fun fun!
Its nearly Christmas and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping - I keep putting it off - which I know will bite me in the arse eventually! I must hop on eBay at some point and get it all sorted, it shouldn't take too long, but I have a couple of birthday pressies to buy too, before getting stuck into the Christmas lot.

My stomach is still playing up - the longer it goes on the more I suspect something quite bad is going wrong, but I don't have time to get to the doctors any time soon - it'll just have to wait :S



3 Beautiful Things

1. Standing in a very windy street getting blown about, hammering on a front door only for it to be opened and a whole host of cozy people stare out at me disbelievingly, before inviting me in

2. Deciding what to do for my 22nd birthday and chancing upon a Murder Mystery dinner, and finding out how to plan it *childlike enthusiasm*

3. Mum ringing me at silly o'clock in the morning, just to find out if I want a hair appointment with her favourite hairdresser, and then texting me later to reveal that she's forced him to open on Dec 28th just for me!

No comments: