Monday, December 04, 2006

Eagerly and Tentatively

Today has been productive - the materials essay is nearly finished (despite it being a group project myself and one other guy have done the most of it) and I've at least started my flash assignment - its crazy busy at the moment, but hopefully the next 2 weeks will be productive enough to secure some good marks!

I'm eagerly and tentatively awaiting the release of the RSA marks on Wed/Thursday - I'm hoping for more than 60% but I know I won't be happy unless its over 65! *crossed fingers*
I also need to prepare the work for submission to the actual competition - which also needs to be ready for next week *sigh*

Well I'm going to be productive tonight - finish off my part of the essay, and hopefully get a bit of dissertation done - too much to do, too little time!


3 Beautiful Things

1. The satisfaction of coming home and cleaning the house in under an hour until it's absolutely gleaming

2. Going and having lunch with some friends, unusual for a weekday, unusual for this group of people, but utterly fun

3. Being invited to share home-made chocolate truffles at Julia's house

No comments: