Friday, December 22, 2006

Cold toes...

Ahhhhh....

Nearly time for me to go home and until then I really should work, but to be honest I've just been sat around most of the day nursing a rather large hangover. I blame the shocking(ly small) amount of alcohol I consumed last night, with food...I feel old, but needless to say, 2 glasses of wine, and 2 cocktails later I was running across roads, trying to join the Ministry of Silly Walks, and trying to go to sleep on Mannington's bed...at 10.10pm...LIGHTWEIGHT!


Well today I went shopping with Tom, he looked rather bored as I dragged him round the make up section of Boots, poor guy...especially when its so cold out at the moment, I think he just wanted to be in bed!

I'm cooking tonight for him and me, we're the last 2 poor souls in Lufbra and its a bit depressing!
Needless to say the house is sparklingly clean and ready for me to go away - there's nothing worse than returning to a horrible dirty house! All the bins have been done, floors hovered, swept, moped and tidied, timer plugs in, and the house hopefully now looks inhabited...!

Just got to get the "To Let" sign down from outside...as much as I like advertising that I'm not at home, I'd like to make it a little more challenging for the burglars!


Well I can't really put off working any more to be honest....even though I haven't felt my toes or fingers all day, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, so cold!

3 Beautiful Things

1. Buying new make-up and playing with it all afternoon!

2. Getting the nail varnish I dropped on the carpet out without a fuss

3. Warming up on a radiator when I got home

No comments: