Thursday, December 21, 2006

Energy drain...

Work is slowing down now, I just haven't got any energy left to give to designing right now, so I'm taking a "break" for the next few days so I can have a break from it and come back to the designing fresh and hopefully with more creativity.

I'll be writing my report instead, which is what I'll submit at the end of the semester - its a 3000 word summary of all our work, so although i won't hand in any design work as such, it all needs to be completed and will be added into the report in the Appendices. The report will explain every single step of the process from right back in October to the end of January, so there's a lot to write, and if i can do that now then it'll relieve some of the stress.

Talking of which, I think I'm going to lose all my hair or something. I'm now living in a constant state of stress, and I just can't relax - silly really! Anyway I can't wait for Stu to come get me on Saturday...wondering if I can convince him to leave really early...the sooner he gets here the sooner I can go home....

I'm also freezing cold! It feels sub-zero here at the moment, I'm actually thinking about making some sort of nest in a corner and sleeping until Summer...hmmm I wonder what it's like to be a vole...

*yes Design has driven me CRAZY*

Also slightly worried because a house 2 doors down has been broken into - a big risk for students going away for a week, all the local criminals know that's what happens, and steal everything!


3 Beautiful Things

1. Nikki bringing me Fudge for Christmas - I'm high on sugar :D

2. Getting matching reindeer for Sam and Kate and us all sitting on the sofa with them hugging the reindeer

3. Seeing some Street Wardens for the first time, looking like Father Christmases in their uniforms and Christmas hats...!

No comments: