Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cushions, Ozone, Drawing

I have fixed my temporary layout issues - it was not a pretty sight, but I'm now back to a layout very similar to the previous one, only I think its easier to read because of larger and clearer font.

I'm obviously getting very stressed at the moment, however I don't feel it in my head.

The reason I know I'm stressed is because I have chewed through both thumbs (disgusting I know, its a habit I picked up off my mother), I have a line of (very painful) ulcers down my throat, and my shoulders are so tense they're somewhere up near my ears...


This is when I think maybe its better to be in a complete flap and freak out, which come to think of it, I haven't done in weeks...strange...I feel strangely calm (even if my body doesn't agree)


Well I'll finish off these sketches then hit the pit, ready for a bright day of modelling tomorrow :)

I've just literally this second also made the executive decision to postpone breadboarding until after my presentation - I'll have a whole afternoon to get my calculations sorted, and start on my way to getting the electronics to work, without losing time on my presentation...now why didn't I think of this before....


3 Beautiful Things

1. The cushions to our sofa finally arriving today, after 2 months...

2. The strangely comforting, metallic smell of fresh welding walking past the library, which I then learnt in the lecture, to be the smell of ozone that is given off

3. Solving my White Paper Syndrome and getting a large amount of drawing done today, in preparation for concept selection tomorrow, and a bit of modelling in foam.

No comments: