Tuesday, December 12, 2006

White Paper Syndrome

I'm lacking motivation to sketch at the moment which is not a good thing! I just can't seem to sit down and do it; there always seem to be a hundred other things that need my attention.
I think really its a case of White Paper Syndrome, where the blank whiteness just daunts you. You're fine once you've started, but its hard to know where to begin.

This is particularly bad for me as I've got to see our styling tutor on Friday for a mini presentation, its quite frustrating and scary really - I know he's very into his styling, a module I ever took, and I'm scared he's going to ridicule me...

He's also pulled the presentation forward by 5 hours, so all my plans to doing rendering in the morning have to be scrapped and I'm now re-jigging everything!
Had better crack on!


3 Beautiful Things

1. Learning that our major project hand in has been push back from January 19th to January 22nd, giving us the extra weekend for final tweaking - every little helps

2. Finishing my concept circuitry unexpectedly quickly.

3. Noticing the zigzag pattern in the tarmac pavement where the layers obviously swept it back and forth to get a good covering, but leaving behind a nice texture.

No comments: