Friday, December 29, 2006

Disaster Strikes Again!

Post have have been few and far between recently, mainly because I don't have speakers on my computer, thus there is no point turning it on!

I'm preparing for the trek back up to Lufbra, which I'll do later on, but until then I'm just gonna fill in the last few days...

Yesterday, went over to see my cousins and their children, Felix (4), Isaac (3) and Ethan (1), got chased round the kitchen, dribbled on, attacked, sat on, kissed, hugged and generally loved, all to the amusement of the "adults" who want to know when I'm gonna pop a sprog of my own...*never if I can help it*

Now appart from the boys being incredibly cute, blonde, blued and perfectly behaved (and related to me) , the reason I love them so much has a lot to do with the fact that they're the only children I've ever met who love me back!

For the record, I'm really not a "child" person, and I normally hold babies at arms length and wonder what to do with them, so for them to love me back and want me to come read stories and help at bath-time is fantastic.

I could go on about them all day but I won't as that would be highly boring...!

I also had my hair cut yesterday...
The hairdresser butchered it, and I look terrible (hence why there are no photos of me and the boys...).

I asked him to cut it no shorter than shoulder length - so why, might I ask is the hair round the back less than 2 cm in some places...? I also told him not to cut my fringe shorter than my eye brows - he completely screwed it up and I have ended up with half my forehead on show, with a wonky fringe that zig-zags up and down - it really isn't a good look.

I'm hoping it'll grow out before my birthday...


3 Beautiful Things

1. A new lampshade for my room, in a stylish cream with flower patterns

2. Not having any split ends (trying to find a positive!!!)

3. Hearing from an old friend from London, even if its by text, because we both don't "do" phoning!

No comments: