Sunday, December 31, 2006

The End is Near

I'm back in the Big L and have been for the last few days, accompanied by my bro.

I've attempted to work a little, which, considering I have as much motivation as a small vole being encouraged into a mouse trap, is pretty good!

Other than that, not much has been going on, I have however introduced my brother to the delights of the Green Wing, in preparation for the Special on 4th Jan, which I'm so excited about!

Tonight is New Years Eve, and I'm not really sure what's happening. I have been invited to a party, which I'm sure we'll make an appearance for, however as Stu won't know too many people I don't think we'll stay long! We've also been invited along to join Tom and his housemate (and 17 of his housemate's friends...) however they're all going to be heading to a (dive of a) club for the actual midnight bit - something I'm not a fan of, and neither will my rock loving brother be. I'm sure we'll figure something out tho, and I'm quite looking forward to my brother's beef stew for dinner (and the bottle of red wine...)

Well I had better crack on

Happy New Years to everyone, I hope the night doesn't end up disappointing for you, as New Years has a tendency to do!

3 Beautiful Things

1. Stu managing to cook a beautiful stir fry, even tho I forgot to buy more noodles

2. Tom liking some of my designs - maybe I'm not rubbish after all

3. Giggling at the Green Wing

No comments: