Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year

Wow, the first post for 2007!

I would have posted yesterday, only I was mostly hiding in a large hole, nursing a rather large hangover, brought on by red wine, vodka, mystery cocktails and champagne...ouch

Had a great night for New Years Eve, I think Stu had a good time, up until he and Tom had to carry me home...thanks Tom for holding my hair back...

I ahve 2 New Years Resolutions, one of which is only designed to last 20 days...

1. See more of Julia and Tegan, as I never see them and they are my best friends!

2. Work solidly and hard to finish my major project work, including modelling, concept selection, drawing storyboards, CAD mock ups, detailed design...so that its not all rushed at the end and slightly less stressful

Had better crack on then..

3 Beautiful Things

1. Stu cooking me leek and potato soup to settle my stomach

2. Dancing a "cat" dance to The LoveCats by The Cure

3. The last Vicar of Dibley

No comments: