Friday, December 15, 2006

End of Term Apathy

I was very tired last night when I finished work so I didn't come write, but I've had a lie in, and a nice big plate of scrambled egg and toast - I feel good :)

Going to head into uni soon so that I can hand in the last bits of coursework and go for my final tutorial. Then I think its to the pub for a drink before heading up to Engineering for the penultimate time to collect coursework, and then back to the department for electronics...I get the feeling I won't actually get very far with the electronics...I've got End of Term Apathy.


3 Beautiful Things

1. The giggles ensuing from carrying a 2ft sq piece of foam home from uni and pretty much getting blown all over the place

2. Having the house to myself as Kate and Sam went out for dinner, and not changing what I was doing at all

3. Watching Bollywood movies while I foam model.

No comments: