Thursday, December 14, 2006

Freddie

A few people have asked what I'm doing with Fredrick, and other than making rude positions with him and some soft toys, not much at the moment to be honest.

What I will do with him this afternoon is start foam modelling my heated seat - normally a designer would foam model in life size - easy when your product is the size of a mobile phone, or even a kettle. Not when it might be the size of a transit van...

So I've come up with the ingenious time and cost saving idea of doing it scaled to one of these little gnomes.
OK, he's not anthropometrically correct, but hopefully he'll give an insight into how each model will work....Hopefully


Well I need to get on, and possibly even go get more foam for modelling...

3 Beautiful Things later...

No comments: