Sunday, December 10, 2006

Payback

I've been working most of the day - not my most productive I have to say, but at least I've finished my wind turbine feasibility studies and concluded they're a waste of time for my project!

The cost so much and take nearly 40 years to Payback their worth! its not worth my trouble when the seating I'm creating is likely to be in service for only 10 years. Plus I've calculated that with all the energy required - it will cost the council £116 per annum. I am slightly worried that that's very low, so I might get my Dad to check over it!

I really should find out how much it costs to run a single lamp post, and what voltage, street furniture is run off (if its not 240V)



3 Beautiful Things

1. Finally getting to the pop of my pile of work where the "To Do" list doesn't get any longer

2. Getting complimented by all Sam's relatives on my tasteful decoration of the living room

3. Sitting in the Orange Tree making a whole set of "Mr Potato Head"s out of the kit Annie bought Anila, and looking like we were at a kiddie's party

No comments: