Friday, December 01, 2006

(Un)Happy ERA

I'm not a happy bunny today.

My usually rock solid stomach (bad choice of words...) is letting me down right now!

My stomach is killing me and I've been sick :( I think I must be coming down with something - probably managed to poison myself at some point but its not pleasant and it doesn't make for a Happy ERA - not sure how long I'll be able to stay tonight at the social - I'm not going to stay for long if I'm ill, but that just sucks!

We'll see if I improve throughout the day - I might even go into Boots to get some of the best medicine known to man...John Collis-Brown Mixture No.7...yes it really is as old school as it sounds, but it contains morphine - sometimes old is best!

Look out for a fantastic post tomorrow containing photos of the Mysterious (and probably rather ill-looking) Christmas Fairy...

No comments: