Monday, December 18, 2006

The Weekend

Well I'm back after a short break, partially due to the fact I couldn't be *rsed to post, and partially because my internet decided that I wasn't allowed to connect.
We have since had strong words, I poked the router with a pen, it flashed red lights at me, but here I am...

Friday was a crappy day as I think you could tell from the last post, I had an awful tutorial, where my lecturer decided to pick on me. Normally I can handle that, but telling me that *all* the second years are better designers than me, that I obviously haven't put any work into my heated seat, that its obviously a simple project so I should have far more work done, that my presentation was pathetic, that our year group are having a laugh as all our RSA work wasn't good enough (how did we all manage to get the best marks in 5 years then...)....Well, need I go on?

I spent a lot of time facing the opposite direction, with Pete trying to get me to breathe and count to 10, Mannington telling this tutor to pick his words very carefully.

The tutor was lucky that I didn't
a) jump over the table and stab him with my pen,
b) throw both log books at him (containing this work I "haven't" done) or
c) scream blue bloody murder

Anyway, I have calmed down enough to talk about this, and believe it or not I am taking it all with a pinch of salt!

I decided to go out for Friday night and it was an interesting one, with bets involving whether whales live in "Schools" or "herds" (answers on a blank postcard...see below for the answer....), terrible service at the bar and old skool dance...

Nikki and Mannington













^Nikki and Me^


I also bumped into the ever delightful Mr Andy Higgs, who won't remember in the morning...

Someone was slightly worse for the wear I think, and I promised I'd write it into my blog!

Saturday and Sunday brought loafing and cleaning (I even washed my curtains and brought a new bookshelf!) subsequently, the house is now lovely and sparkling :)
Nikki came over for dinner on Sat, and brought some M&S pudding (this isn't just West Country extra thick double cream...) and we all watched trash TV, Strictly Come Dancing and The X Factor...terrible I know...!

And then loafing all Sunday evening with Tom watching Green Wing *bliss!*

Well this has been a right old ramble but why the hell not!



3 Beautiful Things

1. Completing my Christmas shopping on Saturday

2. The Josh Rouse track Dom sent me

3. Finally getting all my hand washing done and the lovely smell it gives my room



**"Whales live in groups called herds, pods or schools"**

No comments: