Thursday, January 25, 2007

Adagio, Snow pictures and Warmth

A new day, and I'm revising. I did a whole 9 hours yesterday and I feel positive about it, but it doesn't half drain you!

So I relaxed last night with a glass of red wine and watched a really interesting documentary on the art of the Byzantine era, then Ugly Betty - I now feel not only wise, but also balanced with comedy.


I did get a little miffed yesterday tho, next door have got a new kitten...a ginger one...looks about the same size as Esmee, so I reckon they've got the one I wanted from Esmee's litter... :(

3BT

1. Downloading and replacing all my classical music that I lost a few weeks ago, and a better version of Albinoni's Adagio.

2. Next doors kids drawing picture's on Kate's car in the snow and pretend smoking in the cold air

3. The warmth of having the heating on all day

No comments: