Monday, January 08, 2007

Presents, Tea, Grey, Excitement and the Familiar

It's been a funny old day today, I didn't get much done this morning as I was sorting out someone-who-shall-remain-nameless's birthday present, which as its a personalised gift is going to be cheap, but time consuming, and I've been getting the groundwork sorted as much as possible today! But definitely fun, enjoyable, and even if this person doesn't like it, I'll keep it for myself!

I also went to see Julia today, she go back yesterday, but true to my New Years Resolution I popped over for tea...it wasn't a long stay, but enough to catch up on each other a bit and be girlie :) lovely, then over to Tom's for a bit of design input, counselling and dinner, before coming home at 8pm and not knowing where the day has gone! Needless to say I have miraculously managed to turn out 4 pages of detailed designs for the heated seat - don't know when that happened!

And on a downside I think I'm getting a cold...bugger. Not really what I need right now, but hopefully an early night, and some good food tomorrow will help

3BT

1. The new found joys of preliminary sketches in pale grey, mistakes disappear once thick black is applied over the right lines

2. Speaking to people who are just as excited as me about the Murder Mystery dinner party - I think its because it's something different to the usual going out and getting pissed on the town (although I'm sure that'll happen after...)

3. Using IE7 and getting frustrated at it's inability to tell me when I've made a spelling mistake, meaning that I breathe a sigh of relief when I get back to Firefox...usability is paramount to me

No comments: