Thursday, February 08, 2007

DesignWeek 2007

DesignWeek started today, a week long (or 8 days in reality) design project. The aim of this project is to take a set brief and develop a full product for manufacture in 8 days.

I can't actually say much more about it other than there are 3 briefs set by a range of companies, with global representation.

The reason I can't say anything more is because I've just signed an incredibly weighty confidentiality agreement, binding me to secrecy. I will keep you update as to progress/levels of stress/delusional behaviour/suicide attempts, but I won't be saying anything about the actual project - I will post images of my designs when and indeed, if, I get permission from my client (however this is likely to be months away...)

In other news...
It's been snowing all day and I'm frozen, it was a long trudge into town in my quest for inspiration and market research on the new project, but it was nice for a change. Not the 10-15cm predicted, more like 10-15nm...

I spent yesterday scrubbing the mould out of the bottom of my chest of drawers, I was tidying up when I removed clothes from the bottom draw to find it riddled with mould - yuk! Half a bottle of bathroom cleaner later, and I have a normal chest of drawers again...

No comments: