Friday, February 09, 2007

Jam

I'm lacking inspiration somewhat today, I have banged out a respectable amount of ideas for the brief I have chosen, however due to its nature, most of the "blue-sky" ideas are not permitted, and I feel like I'm trying to reinvent the wheel.

I did however chose this brief deliberately due to its constrained nature as with only 8 days to design, I didn't want to be starting from scratch with the other briefs.

It means I'll end up with a nice little package of work at the end, however it won't be anything inspiring (and therefore worthy of top marks) if I can't come up with an innovative feature or detail, hence the feeling of re-inventing the wheel, plus the added disadvantage of having zero experience in this field.

*sigh*

Mood rating - 7/10, upbeat and positive

No comments: