Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hankering

I have a hankering for Mac...

...or
Mac mini to be specific.

I have been wooed by the new adverts, I am fickle, you should all throw rocks at me. This is me, normally the impregnable fortress of cynicism, I've never (knowingly) been wooed by an advert before.

But I hate Windows, I hate its inadequacies, which frankly are unacceptable in this day and age (like restarting all the time), so a Mac mini seems the perfect solution. I already have a much loved keyboard, and mouse, and a lovely new screen. So getting a Mac mini would be the cheapest way (although I'd have to have all the top spec...I'm such a boy when it comes to toys), it won't be cheap tho.

Which is why I have to wait until
a) I win the lottery
b) I come into a large inheritance
c) Marry a rich man/woman (hey, its money we're talking about, I have no scruples)
d) My PC dies.

I have a feeling that option d) will be the most likely and/or quickest in arriving...
All I have to do is wait until I'm forced by my PC...where's that glass of water...

Mood Rating 6/10 - backache, tired, but getting there, and trying to ignore the prospect of the rendering I need to do...

No comments: