Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tired. So tired.

I have suddenly and unconsciously found myself on the posting page of Blogger, ready to write.

I don't remember getting here, the few mouse click its takes for me to navigate to this spot, but here I am, and my mind obviously wants to write.

I'm feeling low today. Tired. So, so tired. This struggle to do this degree is at breaking point. I can't wait to leave uni now, and I just know these last days are going to drag by and fly by, so much to do, so little time; but watching the clock slows the time considerably.

I don't really know what else to write, I'm hugely preoccupied with thoughts on how I can get through the coming months, but it's swimming round in my head in an unformed jumble with a lack of structure and logic. These thoughts need time to brew, to take shape and be digested before I can write about them.
Sometimes I have an order and logic to my posts, innately formed in my head; other times, like now, my head is so full of thoughts spinning and tumbling around, that I have little time for much organisation.

I am aware I'm making no sense, however I'm just letting my fingers type, so I'm not in control of this ramble.

I will go now, try and relax, cook maybe, and then, well, I will start to digest the thoughts.

No comments: