Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Glastonbury Festival

Its the last day to register for the Glastonbury Festival and to be honest I'm surprised at the low numbers, only 260,000 people registered so there's a 1 in 2 chance of getting a ticket.

However I only know 3 or 4 people going and no-one I ask seems to want to go, I suggest it to people and they just shrug their shoulders and say they'd rather go to V. Now I just can't understand that. V is really commercial and filled with annoying kids (much like Reading or Leeds) whereas Glastonbury has culture and cool bands, you get so much more for your money - its grows to twice the size of Bath, it becomes a city of culture in its own right, everything for comedy to jazz, cinema, dance, world music, alternative, mainstream.

Anything you could wish to think of is there, but like any festival, its best enjoyed with friends, so the fact that I only know 2 ex's going, and my Mum...quite frankly sucks.

*sigh*

No comments: