Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lax

apologies if you've been coming here recently, expecting to find my usual stream of posts.

I've been a bit lax and to be honest it's just that I can't be bothered to post right now. I seem to be spending upwards of 16 hours a day in front of the computer at the moment - which is giving me the distinct need not to be on for any longer than is absolutely necessary. I'm sure this will change in the coming weeks, but I can't tell you how much I'm hating all this computer-ness!

In a bit of a project update, I'm cutting all my sections of MDF on the water jet cutter in the next week which is exciting - it does mean that I have to have all the vector linework sorted (hence the endless hours in front of the computer), however it will save me nearly hundreds of hours coming up - if I had to bandsaw out the parts (all 400) I could possibly be working forever and never finish!!!

Today and tomorrow are dissertation days - I haven't really started anything yet, so I need to crack on, I've promised myself I'll knock out 2-3000 words this weekend, but I reckon I'll never make that as I have to get back into the library and do some research. I've also promised my tutor that I'll do 5-10 structured interviews...sounds easy but I need to plan the questions and research how to do it!!...then find the people to chat to...

oh the fun....

No comments: