Monday, April 23, 2007

Olive Branch

Well, once again I have been completely slack at blogging, but now I'm back in Lufbra, I think I'll be blogging everyday.

So to ease myself back into it gently (and ease my hangover) here are 10 beautiful things that I have been saving up

1. The smell of warm rain on the tarmac

2. The first BBQ of the year and the inevitable debate over how to cook the meat properly

3. Listening to From Our Correspondent on Radio 4 and feeling a little bit more educated

4. Having our bathroom repainted and it's pristine whiteness finally feels clean

5. Finding a new book called Unimaged, a positive look at the life of a man growing up in the UK and dealing with the clash of his Muslim heritage and the opportunities of his reality

6. Handing in the dissertation, there is only 1 module left

7. A creamy, crumbling, strongly, mature cheddar that melts in my mouth

8. The lines of cherry blossom trees by the college that flutter petals to the ground

9. Getting into jazz, and feeling like its summer

10. New friends

No comments: