Friday, May 11, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was very good, I managed to complete my electronics and attempted to produce a PCB, which didn't go too well, however I'm going to complete it today...hopefully

Anyway early nights are the order of the day - ridiculously early, 9.30pm last night, and I'm not so refreshed as I would have liked, I don't think I've ever been so happy for it to be a Friday, not that the weekend will be any better, filled with computing and CAD ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway, put my smiling face on...

3BT
1. Getting to the point where I'm finally starting to "get" electronics, I really should have done it in my second year

2. Tony Blair finally leaving office, I detest that odious man, although I'm inclined to believe that he was the frying pan, and Brown is the fire

3. Rain, that is so needed, it's light and doesn't drag me down

2 comments:

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Hmmm. What is PCB? I once worked at a job where half the time we were telling regulatory agencies that polychlorinated biphenyls, or PCBs, weren't really ALL THAT BAD. Anyway, great name, your blog. And class? How about Audrey Hepburn? Good to see Blair go; can't wait for Bush to go over here. But in each case will worse succeed them?

ERA said...

Pawlie
Thanks for your lovely comments :D
A PCB in this context is a printed circuit board, the type found in electrical products, fortunately nothing as sinister as your chemicals!

For the Elegantly Dressed Wednesdays, I was trying to avoid the obvious, although I do agree, Audrey was fantastic, I'm thinking I'll go for a man for this Wednesday's candidate.

And as for the Bush and Blair combo, you'd better start looking forward to Gordon Brown licking Bush's arse in future...not good, not good at all.